Anahy - Web Index du Forum Anahy - Web
Le Forum de référence

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Five Things We Want In State Of Decay 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Anahy - Web Index du Forum -> ● MESSAGES & EXCLUS ● -> » Messages de Anahy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thuhien12

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 05:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Five Things We Want In State Of Decay 2 Répondre en citant

The original State of Decay 2 was one of those games that immediately made me crave a sequel – and not just because I wanted more of the same. Many elements from Undead Labs' zombie-survival game were what I'd been wanting from the genre for years, but a lack of polish and general wonkiness held it back. The game's Year One Survival Edition addressed some of my complaints, but it still wasn't quite there yet, as I mentioned in my review. Now that a bona fide sequel has been announced, I've put together our State of Decay 2 wish list.

Keep The Good Stuff
This seems like a no-brainer, but you never know. When I look back at the original game, it's filled with highlights. I love the feeling of desperation that envelopes even the most mundane scavenging mission, where you can choose to quickly rummage through an area at the expense of stealth. Knowing how persistent and pervasive those zombies are made that simple choice weigh heavily every time I walked up to a drawer or medicine chest. I loved managing a community, helping to create a place that not only could survive, but actually thrive in this inhospitable world. And I loved the setting, a series of small towns surrounded by farms and plenty of out-of-the-way spots to explore and loot. It was rough around the edges, to be sure, but that base game remains a fantastic framework for a truly great sequel.
read more:http://stateofdecay2.info/?cat=2
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Déc - 05:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Anahy - Web Index du Forum -> ● MESSAGES & EXCLUS ● -> » Messages de Anahy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation